Y400 Stirling Engine
The Y400 Stirling Engine is designed to be an impressive display of mechanical artwork. It's intriguing piston arrangement compliments a stunning rocker beam display when the engine is in operation, while operating the engine's integrated self powered cooling fan. With using just 6 tea-light candles as fuel, this engine can operate uninterrupted for up to 4 hours due to water-cooling and an efficient design.
These engines are made to order. Please fill out the contact sheet if you are interested in purchasing an engine , or have any additional questions about the engine, and we will get back to you.
- Engine is made of 6061 billet aluminum/ fully CNC machined
- Sealed/ greased stainless steel ball bearings (26 ball bearings total)
- Water-cooled using distilled water and an integrated cooling fan
- Engine never needs oiling due to Teflon sleeved bushings used for the displacer sleeves and power piston cylinders.
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Heat treated/ ground displacer shaft and power piston
- Highly efficient gas ported phenolic displacer pistons
- High temperature silicone o rings
- Runs on 6 (4 hour variety) tealight candles, no alcohol burners needed
- All engines are hand waxed
- Fully assembled, tested, and ready to run
- Manufactured in Canada
Large Flywheel: 1/2" x 6" diameter
Base Dimensions: 1" x 9 13/16” x 7 7/8"
Overall Height: 19 3/4”
Overall Width: 12"
Weight: 30 lbs (without cooling water)