Y200 Stirling Engine
The Y200 Model Stirling Engine is an engine that stands out amongst the pack. Standing at 15” tall and being CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum, this engine is built to be a heavyweight. The engine has been meticulously engineered and built to be a highly efficient and durable engine that is sure to please.
- Engine is made of 6061 billet aluminum/ fully CNC machined
- All ball bearings are sealed and greased
- Watercooled using distilled water
- Engine never needs oiling due to custom industrial bronze graphite plugged bushings used for the displacer sleeve and power piston cylinder
- stainless steel fasteners, chiller pins, and counterweights
- Heat treated/ ground displacer shaft and power piston
- Highly efficient gas ported phenolic displacer piston/ firmly bolted to shaft
- High temperature silicone o rings
- Cooled displacer cylinder wall
- All engines individually serialized
- Runs on 2 (4 hour variety) tealight candles
- All engines are ultrasonically cleaned
- Fully assembled, tested, and ready to run
- Made in Canada
Large flywheel: 1/2" thick x 6" diameter
Base dimensions: 3/4" x 9 13/16” x 7 7/8"
Overall height: 15”
Displacer bore size: 5 1/4 "
Weight: 14.5 lbs (without cooling water)